- Over 30 years of experience
- Award-winning corporate writer and editor
- Corporate communications consultant to PwC East Caribbean (2003-2014)
- Worked in Canada and Australia before returning to Barbados
- Clients in such industries as professional services, forest products, life insurance, food distribution, manufacturing and hospitality
- Six years as a member of the corporate and public affairs department of one of Canada’s largest forest products companies
- Educated at Harrison College, Barbados, and the University of Western Ontario, Canada
Richard is a longstanding member of The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC). His work has earned him the association’s Gold Quill Award of Excellence, Gold Quill Award of Merit and Silver Leaf Award of Merit (Canada).